FOR GENERAL INQUIRIES
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
JOBS AT MEAGAN CIGNOLI
Email us: email@example.com
We are always on the look out for talented creatives and business minded individuals. If you would like to present your portfolio or tell us more about why you are awesome, email us at info(at)ilovemeagan.com
FULL TIME ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for Account Executive candidates who are extremely detail oriented, strong problem solvers, passionate about execution and design, and eager to develop social strategy and videos for our clients. Should be interested in working in a fast paced environment, where everyone wears a lot of different hats and supports each other. You should have a diverse skill set and experience within the advertising/digital media space, with a strong interest in social media and tech.
You should be naturally communicative, passionate, adaptable, collaborative and self motivated.
- Provide administrative assistance to Partners on day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Participate in client conference calls and attend client team meetings.
- Take notes at meetings and on calls to insure that all necessary information is documented.
- Maintain client status reports and production schedules ensuring continued progress of client workflow.
- Gather and assemble background information and analysis as needed by Partners in development of briefs, marketing and advertising plans, etc.
- Meet daily with the Partners to go over status of all client projects and must be aware of all client activities to provide backup should the Partners be unavailable.
- Create new invoices and send invoices to clients as necessary.
- Experience developing and executing social campaigns and managing multiple clients at once, with a broad knowledge of commerce and/or marketing in general.
- Experience producing and project managing video and/or photography productions.
- A relentless problem solver of both simple and complex challenges for both clients and the business at large.
- A passion for the social media space, especially Vine and Instagram, with a thirst for what is new and up and coming in the space.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience.
- Must have prior experience with digital and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must have prior experience using, Powerpoint, Keynote and Microsoft Excel.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Indesign) and Quickbooks online a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile